Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She was wanting for red....and I've been seeing too many lately, so we extended the matte black to the hood. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looks great. I could not find one with the rocker panel in black so I plan on plasti dipping it here soon on my white one. I also just bought the hood spear decals to give it a little change up front. May consider doing some plasti dip up front too, haven't decided yet.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Looks really nice. Simple but effective. Even if someone were to drop the red pinstripe over the black and carry it all around, I think that would look nice as well

·
Registered
680 Posts
can't really go wrong with matte black on the hood and yea, there's a lot of red ram rebels around because that was the most advertised color. Not sure about the red pinstripe but you can probably use some red tape to see if it'll look good with it. I think it's perfect as is for the hood. Any other matte plans?

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'm patiently waiting for the day someone wraps a Rebel, since the color options available can be seen to be exhausted, have yet to see one and yet its one I think is most deserving of it, one people can get really creative with. Even some camo would help.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I'm patiently waiting for the day someone wraps a Rebel, since the color options available can be seen to be exhausted, have yet to see one and yet its one I think is most deserving of it, one people can get really creative with. Even some camo would help.
There are several wraps to be seen already over the past few months. The "other" Rebel forum has a couple in it, and I've seen a couple others scattered in general Ram forums and Instagram.

Here are a couple from the other forum.

This one was done by UGI. It's an earlier picture before the wheel and skid plate wrapping in the above photo, same truck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I did my hood to match the gloss black on the sides as opposed to using mat. Also added black to the sides of the hood scoop.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts