Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've now got a few guys on here with Rebels and a few more getting close to bringing one home. So lets see some photographs, everybody loves a show off. ;)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I got it!!!! What a ride! I picked her up yesterday, 7/23. She was born on 7/17!!!!!!

For some reason this forum says the pics of the truck are too big, so I can't seem to get them uploaded. Anyways, she's a beautiful truck. It was hard to trade in my 2010 F150, but I'm glad I did.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm not going to go crazy with the mods. I'm getting window tint this week, but that's it. I don't see any use for other mods- that's the beauty of this truck. It came with almost every option possible.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here we go! See the attachments. I've already got an idea for the plates..."86 CAUSE"

I see yours has a bed cover. Is that the factory cover or did you order it separate? I'm wondering if the factory 'embossed" cover is a roll up or what.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I see yours has a bed cover. Is that the factory cover or did you order it separate? I'm wondering if the factory 'embossed" cover is a roll up or what.

It IS a factory cover and has the Ram's head and RAM name on it. It's a pretty good product.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The life of a Rebel.

Massive bonfire, shootin targets, bumpin tunes, ripped some dunes. Railed the Forest Service roads. An absolute blast.
Had to bring the tires down to about 30psi, but the truck handled great! She's a little rough in off road mode, normal was great for 90% of everything we did though.

Lovin it!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts