Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday evening, I was able to lease one of the few RAM Rebels that have RAMboxes in San Diego county. After dealing with various dealerships, I struck gold with the guys at Perry RAM down in National City, CA! Excited to finally be a RAM Rebel owner! Picture to follow. End of transmission!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Definitely Black. I did mine , well two of them a few weeks ago. I didnt take them off btw, just over sprayed tires and used plastic bags between rim gaps, worked great, just didnt like how it looked in the end and just took off an hour later. Figured when time allows Ill get them powder coated, but really lately been happy with the contrast of the stock wheels on the white. Keep us updated on project, love playing with plasti dip

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome.

What were you driving around before?

Seeing how you got the Rebel now, i'm going to guess the presence of Rebels around you helped to influence this decision. On the street i've noticed people get really curious when spotting these, they have a strong presence.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yesterday evening, I was able to lease one of the few RAM Rebels that have RAMboxes in San Diego county. After dealing with various dealerships, I struck gold with the guys at Perry RAM down in National City, CA! Excited to finally be a RAM Rebel owner! Picture to follow. End of transmission!!

What kind of lease did you get? I'm looking at doing the same.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations ! Can't wait to see the pictures. Will you be using it for business or just pleasure ??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts