Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty simple....thinking about adding headers to the rebel.

I'm already running a pro-charger and love it....but the Diablo tuner doesn't do anything about torque management so I am thinking about switching to a SCT tuner. To do that obviously that means I now have to get the truck 'formally' tuned and can't use the canned tuned from procharger that came with the diablo,

So...to make it 'worth' I am thinking NOW is the right time to balance out the performance mods and add long tubes.

Both OBX and ARH make 1 7/8 long tube with cats and spots for O2 sensors to keep it passable for inspections.

ARH is $1800
OBX is under $800

System will still neck down into Y and go into the magnaflow cat back dual outlet muffler and exhaust pipes so not putting a true dual setup on.

That $1000 price difference easily pays for the SCT and dyno tune...............but..........

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pretty simple....thinking about adding headers to the rebel.

I'm already running a pro-charger and love it....but the Diablo tuner doesn't do anything about torque management so I am thinking about switching to a SCT tuner. To do that obviously that means I now have to get the truck 'formally' tuned and can't use the canned tuned from procharger that came with the diablo,

So...to make it 'worth' I am thinking NOW is the right time to balance out the performance mods and add long tubes.

Both OBX and ARH make 1 7/8 long tube with cats and spots for O2 sensors to keep it passable for inspections.

ARH is $1800
OBX is under $800

System will still neck down into Y and go into the magnaflow cat back dual outlet muffler and exhaust pipes so not putting a true dual setup on.

That $1000 price difference easily pays for the SCT and dyno tune...............but..........

I'm curious if you did away with the catalytic converters? do you have a preference of ceramic coated header or stainless steel?

I'm about to start on my rebel and looking for input on longtube headers and exhaust. thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts