Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I went to test drive trucks to find the one I will be purchasing soon. Went to Toyota and drive a Tundra Limited, Ford for the F150 Lariat FX4 and Dodge for the Rebel. I just got home and ate lunch and went looking for Rebel Forums. This is my first post and will be happy to say that I will be purchasing a Rebel within the next couple of months. Will be getting it fully black and loaded. Can't wait to see what all I will be able to do with it and to customize it the way I want.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well today I went to test drive trucks to find the one I will be purchasing soon. Went to Toyota and drive a Tundra Limited, Ford for the F150 Lariat FX4 and Dodge for the Rebel. I just got home and ate lunch and went looking for Rebel Forums. This is my first post and will be happy to say that I will be purchasing a Rebel within the next couple of months. Will be getting it fully black and loaded. Can't wait to see what all I will be able to do with it and to customize it the way I want.
so the forum is what did you in? ;) welcome to the show, its a good place!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Also curious about customization and why you chose the Rebel over the others.

Glad that you joined the forum and looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am mainly the ford fan of the family while my wife is the chevy fan. I went to test drives and the Rebel just fit me better. I liked it more than the others. Honestly don't know why, just feels right. I don't know what all parts I would like to do, but would like something like the Rebel X that was at Sema this year.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Nice! The Rebel X had some nice rims.
Indeed, that's one of the things I like about it, leaves less of an excuse to venture out to getting aftermarket wheels, although for me and others here that may still be an option. Personalization is always found on these communities :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts