Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I went to test drive trucks to find the one I will be purchasing soon. Went to Toyota and drive a Tundra Limited, Ford for the F150 Lariat FX4 and Dodge for the Rebel. I just got home and ate lunch and went looking for Rebel Forums. This is my first post and will be happy to say that I will be purchasing a Rebel within the next couple of months. Will be getting it fully black and loaded. Can't wait to see what all I will be able to do with it and to customize it the way I want.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well today I went to test drive trucks to find the one I will be purchasing soon. Went to Toyota and drive a Tundra Limited, Ford for the F150 Lariat FX4 and Dodge for the Rebel. I just got home and ate lunch and went looking for Rebel Forums. This is my first post and will be happy to say that I will be purchasing a Rebel within the next couple of months. Will be getting it fully black and loaded. Can't wait to see what all I will be able to do with it and to customize it the way I want.
so the forum is what did you in? ;) welcome to the show, its a good place!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am mainly the ford fan of the family while my wife is the chevy fan. I went to test drives and the Rebel just fit me better. I liked it more than the others. Honestly don't know why, just feels right. I don't know what all parts I would like to do, but would like something like the Rebel X that was at Sema this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.