Ram Rebel Forum banner

New to the Forum

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Stackin 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I bought my 2016 Rebel right before Christmas. I love it!!!
Today for the first time I saw another one on the road and it motivated me to start making mine look better and tougher.

I want to buy a bull bar and mount a 20 inch led light bar to it.

I have 2 concerns,
First and foremost I think the skid plate will have to be cut or removed to make anything fit. I do not want to make any cuts or remove the skid plate btw.
Second since I live in CO you have to have a front plate showing and i think the bull bar and light bar would block the plate.

Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

#5 ·
I want to buy a bull bar and mount a 20 inch led light bar to it.

I have 2 concerns,
First and foremost I think the skid plate will have to be cut or removed to make anything fit. I do not want to make any cuts or remove the skid plate btw.
Second since I live in CO you have to have a front plate showing and i think the bull bar and light bar would block the plate.
There are hundreds of variants of bull bars, and a lot specifically for Rams. If you google Ram trucks bull bar and click the images tab, you'll see a lot. Some do and some do not cover the license plate. Look at the one below. You could mount the light bar on top, instead of in the middle where this owner did. The hard part will be finding one that fits the Rebel with the front skid plate there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.