Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Switched from GMC to RAM. Please forgive my ignorance when I ask questions and dont know details yet, I am still learning.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Be sure to read all the stuff in the forums you find of interest. Rebels are new, only a few months old. Most of the info and discussions are only a couple of months old if that. And most new guys to the forums have questions that have already been answered at length in 2, 3, or more threads. Tires, suspension, lighting, body mods, etc. Lots of cool stuff.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I heard GM might be coming out with something in response to the Rebel and even the Raptor. Have you heard anything about it?

Specifically it was to come out under the bowtie.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Friendly community here. People will be happy to answer questions but do try to sue the search bar as well.

You switched to Ram to GMC. What made you decide to make the switch?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome to the REBEL world johnj.

TheGreatRam, I guess its the "lower" trim option lol the only thing I really wanted was the built in NAV. Its red and a beast lol.

RAMageddon, GM had a contract with Southern Comfort Automotive and Lingenfelter to build the Reaper off the 1500 platform. Its a LTZ with a $20,000 add on.

Maverick, I was quickly becoming frustrated with GM's BS and nonsense of bait and switch. I found that FCA seems like a no-BS community and offer what you are looking for with the addition of functionality. Where GM will charge you for an idea you had.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts