Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just got my rebel a couple of weeks ago and now have a couple of things on my list to change up for personal appearance preferences.

1 is the giant RAM logo on the back of the truck.. It has to go, but from what I've been reading there are 2 holes under each letter that I will have to deal with after so I'm going to put that one off for a little bit until I feel like reprinting my entire tailgate.

2 is the tail lights and the reason for this post. Has anyone out there replaced the Oem lights with some smoked or black led ones of some sort? The Oem ones look fine but my truck is silver with a black 2 tone on the bottom and I'm thinking that replacing the tail lights and the top tail light will make everything match a little better and look pretty neat. Currently the 3 lights in the back are the only things on the truck that are not black or silver ( exterior ).

3 I'd like to get some sort of leveling kit, but I could only imagine the nightmare and money that's gunna be, with the whole air ride and what not.

But yea if intone has any pictures they would like to share that would be great! Or any sites or suggestions

·
Registered
83 Posts
I went with the Reacon LED tail lights. I thought it would look good with my color truck(white) but decided I am going to change things up now and tint the oems instead. So I will be selling these too. No problems with them, just think would look better on darker truck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow yea that made a pretty big difference. They look pretty nice.. And it really made the RAM on the tailgate not look so out of place.
I like the rebel x decal on the side there too. What's the x?

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
It's pretty easy to level out a Rebel. All you have to do is either purchase or make adjustable links that connect to the air suspension position sensor. By changing the length of the links, you are fooling the sensors which in turn adjusts the amount of air being pumped into the bags.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Would anyone here look into making custom tail lights by any chance? Always interested in seeing what those are like compared to what you can buy off the shelf.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts