Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really pleased with my wheel setup , could not edit other post and I know people like to search for Rim/Tire etc when looking for options.
No rubbing issues. 20x9 +1 offset Fuel Vectors with 34 in Ridge Grapplers. Cheers!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
They look sweet! I also like some of the other mods you have done. Did you have the charcoal colored stuff (sorry for the overly technical term) taken off your lower doors and lower body panels? That is the first I have seen of that approach.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lower trim color

They look sweet! I also like some of the other mods you have done. Did you have the charcoal colored stuff (sorry for the overly technical term) taken off your lower doors and lower body panels? That is the first I have seen of that approach.
No man, my truck was white all the time, I looked for one with the trim at the time as I like the accent but could not find one. Down the road I may had some matte vinyl to the rocker panels to piece it altogether.

·
Registered
9 Posts
looks great. I was between those rims and the revolvers. I ended up ordering the revolvers now I'm just waiting for my truck to come in so all the accessories can get added on. What brand flares you have? am I going to need to lose the hemi badge?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts