Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies guys! Not too crazy yet. I won a little 12" kicker at the Lucas oil off-road show last week so I'm gonna get that installed today or tomorrow. Eventually wanting to do some 14 wide fuels in December but need to figure out how to get them to fit.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Not a fan of the wrap but to each their own.

What other things do you plan on doing to your Rebel in the near future?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't please everybody! Lol. Next is going to be flowmaster outlaws and amp researches. Then after the new year some 20x14 fuel renegades or 22x12 American Force or Specialty Forged. Last will be some recon tails and third brake light and a full wrap. There's gonna be plenty of people who hate my truck haha.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice Truck & welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Recently picked up my 2015 rebel in white. Just got the hood and roof wrapped matte black yesterday.
Looks like you went with a matte finish - or is it just the photo? I have mine booked in for the roof next week and an waffling between whether to go matte or gloss....

·
Registered
436 Posts
Looks like you went with a matte finish - or is it just the photo? I have mine booked in for the roof next week and an waffling between whether to go matte or gloss....
You quoted his words that said matte black... lol ;)

But welcome to the forums, looks pretty dope with the matte black roof and hood. Congratulations !

·
Registered
10 Posts
You quoted his words that said matte black... lol ;)

But welcome to the forums, looks pretty dope with the matte black roof and hood. Congratulations !
Ya duh.. so I did. LOL

I am getting my roof done in Gloss on Tuesday... I have a sunroof and am not going with a stripe, so figure gloss is the way to go. It should match the black "striping" on the bottom of my truck.

I'll post a pic when its done :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts