Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery on 8/14/15. What an amazing truck. Was debating between this and the Tundra TRD Pro. The Rebel came out cheaper and the ride is amazing. Took kids and their friends out for ice cream...they were just as excited about the rebel as I was....of course they had to finish their treats before we left...want to keep that gorgeous interior looking new for as long as possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
AHAHA welcome to the boards, great photo, thats what pickups are all about lounging in the bed with a couple friends! Good looking truck, but you knew that ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thank You. I do love the color. Only thing I wish it had was the trailer brake controller. I'll just get that installed later.

·
Registered
176 Posts
VERY Nice! You chose wisely! The Rebel IS better than the TRD Pro AND the Flame Red is perfect with the interior!

·
Registered
510 Posts
The red does go best with the interior. I agree with that.

Congrats on the new purchase and share with us when you put your Rebel to the test with some trail driving.

Welcome!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thank You. I do love the color. Only thing I wish it had was the trailer brake controller. I'll just get that installed later.
I wanted this too. Mine did not come with it either. I also wanted auto temp controls but I'm not sure that's even offered. Otherwise I'm so stoked about mine! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Indeed good choice going with the Ram Box, I bet with the kids on trips you'll find a lot of things that can go into those boxes.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RAMBOX!! Already tailgated at a local minor league baseball game...dumped two bags of ice in the ram box, a case of beer for the adults, pop, gatorade, and water for the kids...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts