Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow owners and Rebel fans! Just picked up my 2016 Granite Crystal Rebel on Oct 17th and couldn't be more happy! For those that are curious, I didn't build/order, I was lucky enough to find the only Granite Rebel I've seen here with all the options I wanted, ready on the dealers lot! It's american built, the dealer told me, since the Canadian truck plant can't keep up with demand.

I have the silver headlights, but am not concerned in the least, heck, I would never have known had I not read it here! Build quality on my Rebel is outstanding and I have gone from front to back and not found any paint or body issues some other owners have complained of.

If I had only one question, it would be about bed/tonneau covers. I'm split between the rollup vs solid folding designs... any aadvice or experience with either would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dodgeguy, I was almost going to go with the Brilliant Black, until I saw the Granite two tone... it just hit me in the gut.... 2 days later I was driving it home!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Our Rebel was the same way - flawless.

Ordered my Extang Trifecta yesterday.

It is a soft 3 fold design. Weight is key. It's light and easily removable.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Maybe a few pics when you have a minute!

Call me insane, but I had the day off and I can't believe I did this to a brand new truck... but I blacked out the RAM on the grille and it looks amazing... still can't believe I did it! Pics to follow when the sun comes out!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new purchase. I just went and purchased a camper shell for mine yesterday so have to wait a few weeks before that comes.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Our Rebel was the same way - flawless.

Ordered my Extang Trifecta yesterday.

It is a soft 3 fold design. Weight is key. It's light and easily removable.
Build quality has been one thing I noticed people raving about, which i'm happy to see since for how much the Rebel costs, due to all these pluses going on... value should hold well over the years.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope so! I'm glad there is a new trend of praise starting to become popular when people are happy with a purchase, rather than there just being a world wide web of gripes and complaints. I'm not saying people don't have a right to gripe, on the contrary, it's just nice to have the other side of the story.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts