Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, im pleased to announce that less than 24 hours ago I ordered myself a 2017 Rebel and checked just about all the checkboxes :D

The build is as follows:

4X4
5.7 Hemi
Granite Crystal Metallic (Monotone)
Luxury Group
Uconnect Navigation
Protection Group
Rear Window Defroster
32 Gallon Fuel Tank
RamBox
Trailer Brake Control
Spray in Bedliner
Keyless Go
Alpine Sound System

MSRP: $55,685
Price: $48,445 - Rebates available at time of delivery.

In short I was able to get my local dealer to match Dennis Dillon\Dave Smith pricing on an ordered truck, after rebates its looking like 22% off MSRP plus tax tag title. Not too bad IMO. As far as mods go, I am planning on throwing on some new rubber as soon as I get it, Toyo ATII 305/70/17 are reported to fit with no rubbing. Also looking to do the Mopar CAI along with the hood scoop intake kit. Very excited about the truck, I look forward to contributing where I can.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats! See if they have the Gas level fixed when you get it. I read somewhere here the 32Gal tank only reads 26gals. I didn't go RamBox to maximize room for 2 bikes in the bed.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Awesomeness!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Congrats! See if they have the Gas level fixed when you get it. I read somewhere here the 32Gal tank only reads 26gals. I didn't go RamBox to maximize room for 2 bikes in the bed.
Are you talking about the STAR case talking about a software update for the 32 gallon fuel Tank, thats the only thing my google kung fu finds.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Are you talking about the STAR case talking about a software update for the 32 gallon fuel Tank, thats the only thing my google kung fu finds.
Sounds about right. I read it in this forum or the other REBEL forum. I don't have a 32gal tank, so I wasn't paying too much attention.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds about right. I read it in this forum or the other REBEL forum. I don't have a 32gal tank, so I wasn't paying too much attention.
Seen any reports of "sloshing" on the 32 gallon tank? Thinking i may change order back to 26 if this is still a thing... Last report i saw was in 2013.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts