Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Just joined the forum... Very excited about my new Granite Rebel! I come from the Jeep world and have always had crew cab pickups as a second vehicle. I saw the Rebel last month in my dealer showroom and said "Now that's a truck I wouldn't change a thing on"... Yet! I traded in my Silverado and tool delivery on Thursday. Looking forward to contributing and gaining knowledge from this forum. I will post a picture ASAP.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Did you get the two tone or mono tone? I have a silver and black Rebel which I love, but I think the granite looks really sharp.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops... Meant Two-Tone. Can't seem to edit posts?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amherst... In Lorain County. Not far from Lake Erie!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome!

Have you already started thinking about what accessories and/or modifications you want to get?
Spray in Rhino Liner went in today, I ordered a Leer 100XL color matched cap with insulated headliner and roof rack rails. Tinted windows to match for the front driver and passenger windows, and WeatherTech floor mats for the front. That's it for now...
Although researching headlight mod to LED to match foglights. I'm surprised that RAM didn't make them LED to match the FOGs.

Pictures coming when cap is installed to (2) weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts