Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
195 Posts
I just lived with my paint issues. Ram would just have a local body shop do the paint work. I did not want a new truck that has had paint work done on it and I figure that there would be tape lines and overspray on it. That would bug me more then the small defect

· Registered
195 Posts
I agree 100%. I just know that I'm picky enough that I'd never be happy with the repair from a paint shop. When I get back home, I'll snap a pic of my defect.
Also the first time that I stuck the key in the ram box lock, the entire lock guts pulled out with the key

· Registered
195 Posts
Day 1 of having my truck I drove it home in the rain and I noticed a one inch strip of fog on the bottom of the headlights. I didn't check to see if it was on the inside or outside. So there better not be a faulty seal!!
That's because the lights are not venting enough. The led lights don't generate enough heat to burn off the moisture. There's a TSB on the repair

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.