Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
One of my Rambox painted lid covers is coming apart from the plastic lid. It goes in for a warranty claim soon. The plastic bumper cover has already been replaced under warranty.....Someone in the Trim department was on crack when the built my truck.

Besides that, no issues. It's quiet as a mouse. I'd go crazy if I heard a lot of rattling like Aqualite75. That's a pet peeve of mine, also the reason I got the Ramboxes- no interior clutter!

· Registered
176 Posts
Here's my defect. It's small, but noticeable and enough to bug me. If this was a $19,000 car, i'd understand. But for $54,000, I expect perfection.
I'd get that corrected under warranty! That sux. I have one paint flaw around one of the windows...it looks like the spray gun was running low and spit out a "loogie" of paint. Since it's not rough on the surface and hardly noticeable, I'll leave it.

· Registered
176 Posts
One of my Rambox painted lid covers is coming apart from the plastic lid. It goes in for a warranty claim soon. The plastic bumper cover has already been replaced under warranty.....Someone in the Trim department was on crack when the built my truck.

Besides that, no issues. It's quiet as a mouse. I'd go crazy if I heard a lot of rattling like Aqualite75. That's a pet peeve of mine, also the reason I got the Ramboxes- no interior clutter!
UPDATE: Rambox lids were replaced and the paint matches well. No more issues. She's looking great and purring like a kitten.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.