Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up my Granite Crystal Rebel on 8/20, but just got done putting on some mods and giving it a full detail this weekend. Mods so far include: Corsa 14405 Catback, Weathertech Mud Flaps, 20% Window Tint, LED Interior & Exterior Light Swap, Black Billet Antenna, AEM Air Filter and more to come.
More pictures will be posted in my gallery.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im curious of this led interior and exterior light swap? what did you do exactly?
It's pretty simple, I picked up most of my LED bulbs from superbrightleds.com, a little more expensive than say ebay or amazon but you get what you pay for(good cust. service and warranty on their products). Easy to pick out the products as well since they have a vehicle lookup on their website which will list all the available options for interior and exterior lights. I replaced all of the interior lights(except the lights in the visors) with the cool blue color, much better/brighter lighting. Exterior lights replaced thus far are the underhood light, 3rd brake light, & Backup Lights. Haven't messed with the license plate bulbs yet as they require a resistor to work, otherwise you will get a bulb out message on the evic. They have different lumens(higher the lumen = more output/brighter) available in most bulb sizes as well.
Let me know if you have any further questions.

·
Registered
231 Posts
It's pretty simple, I picked up most of my LED bulbs from superbrightleds.com, a little more expensive than say ebay or amazon but you get what you pay for(good cust. service and warranty on their products). Easy to pick out the products as well since they have a vehicle lookup on their website which will list all the available options for interior and exterior lights. I replaced all of the interior lights(except the lights in the visors) with the cool blue color, much better/brighter lighting. Exterior lights replaced thus far are the underhood light, 3rd brake light, & Backup Lights. Haven't messed with the license plate bulbs yet as they require a resistor to work, otherwise you will get a bulb out message on the evic. They have different lumens(higher the lumen = more output/brighter) available in most bulb sizes as well.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
thanks i will def keep this in mind, the back up lights not being led while the rest are bugs me a little.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts