Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
The phone holder is a good idea. People always want that but usually have to buy something from the store. About time that car makers just put this in in the first place.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I didn't know that Dodge came out with a new model so I wasn't looking for anything in particular when the wife and I were killing time and riding through the Dodge dealership. When you ride bye all the models and come across the Rebel there will be know dought in your mind that it is the best looking truck they make IMO.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I didn't know that Dodge came out with a new model so I wasn't looking for anything in particular when the wife and I were killing time and riding through the Dodge dealership. When you ride bye all the models and come across the Rebel there will be know dought in your mind that it is the best looking truck they make IMO.
That it is, and seeing it in person to compare with the other Ram models on the lot help, although the differences can be seen online.

But some guys have seen better value in getting an outdoorsman.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You find the centre console and whole centre stack to be to your liking? Anything missing, weird or impractical?

They made some good changes, ultimately besides design, the only big difference in a new cellphone holder. Unlike the old cell phone holder this one has rubber inserts that actually grip your phone and 2 notches in the bottom to allow a phone cord to be plugged in.

I didn't take pictures of the console, but this truck was a limited run color called Dark Ceramic Blue, only available for one order run.

Attachments

·
Registered
680 Posts
It's designed with a lot of space for your little knick knacks and the two cell phone charging stations will help me keep my wires in check.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thats the one thing i keep pointing out when people are asking me about the truck. SOOO many cubbies.

Ram boxes (On mine)
The Stow and go on either side in the back
The under Rear seat storage
The Double shelves on the doors.
Map Pockets on either side
the large Center Console
Double Glove box.

But yes i love the Cell phone / Tablet holder holds both my Cell (S6w/Otterbox) and my Tablet (Nexus7) with ease.

The craziest thing though is the amount of cup holders... 2X Each Front Door, 2X Center Console , 2X Rear Floor, 2X Rear Center Seat.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Thats the one thing i keep pointing out when people are asking me about the truck. SOOO many cubbies.

Ram boxes (On mine)
The Stow and go on either side in the back
The under Rear seat storage
The Double shelves on the doors.
Map Pockets on either side
the large Center Console
Double Glove box.

But yes i love the Cell phone / Tablet holder holds both my Cell (S6w/Otterbox) and my Tablet (Nexus7) with ease.

The craziest thing though is the amount of cup holders... 2X Each Front Door, 2X Center Console , 2X Rear Floor, 2X Rear Center Seat.
That many cup holders will make it great for a family heading out to the cottage that have a long commute from the city/suburbs all the way to cottage country :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
That many cup holders will make it great for a family heading out to the cottage that have a long commute from the city/suburbs all the way to cottage country :D
The rear in floor storage are actually coolers that you can put drinks/ice in too ;) the inserts come out so you can dump them.

·
Registered
680 Posts
All I think think about when reading the list of cup holders is the "stay thirsty my friends" commercial. How well does the floor cooler maintain the colder temperatures?

·
Registered
462 Posts
The rear in floor storage are actually coolers that you can put drinks/ice in too ;) the inserts come out so you can dump them.
That's awesome, good for those days when you want a quick solution to keep your drinks cold or if you want to transport some tall boy cans to your destination :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
All I think think about when reading the list of cup holders is the "stay thirsty my friends" commercial. How well does the floor cooler maintain the colder temperatures?
...ice?

Im not sure what you mean. like does it cool? how well does it work? etc?

its not anything amazing, its just something thats handy. The plastic insert just goes into the hole, I guess you could put some insulation in there if you wanted do, otherwise its just a air barrier.

"Another innovation for the 2009 Ram Crew 1500 is a pair of “store-in-the-floor” storage bins with removable liners that are large enough for 10 12-ounce beverages and ice."

1 - 20 of 38 Posts