Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in my 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT/8 on a 2016 Ram Rebel Gray over Black with Hemi and lots of options. Looked at a couple and got the best deal through my regular dealer. Love the truck and the ride. I had a 2011 Power Wagon which was a great truck. Still have a 2005 2500 as a farm truck/plow beater. Thanks for the tips I've received so far like pushing in the fuses as they were all unseated. Looks like I got a very fresh 2016 as the build date was 1/28/16.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I loved the 300's ride and power but lots of little things were going bad with it and i wanted to get away before the warranty dropped. Things like the battery died in December and the new battery was discharged one morning two weeks ago. I've had three carbon fiber trim pieces replaced due to delamination and two rims replaced due to corrosion. All very expensive items covered under warranty with no complaints from the cheerful dealer. They were great but i haven't had a car with so many little issues in 19K miles.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Sucks that was the case, probably why I haven't seen many of them on the road and probably why instead of the SRT version, some people took advantage of getting the Chevy SS while ordering one was still possible. And most are extremely happy they did exactly that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts