Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to all, I have just purchased a new Bright Silver Metallic with the two tone black lower paint 2016 Ram Rebel 1500 Hemi 5.7. Mine has pretty much all the option minus the Auto sense parking sensors. I was pretty much a ford guy till i test drove the new Ram Rebel and fell in love right away. The first vehicle i bought at the tender age of 17 was a 67 Belvedere two door ragtop loved that car. so when I sold it I kind of always knew i would make my way back chrysler/dodge one day. So far I have installed the factory black Running boards , solid fold 2.0 tonneau cover , also bought Husky floor liners and Huskey mud guards which by the way are awesome. plus AVS window vents. Then i had professionally installed 3M protective film over the skid plate , headlights , fog lights , front hood and the top of the front roof just above the windshield and that is just for starters. not sure what else I might add on later but that's pretty much it for now. **** I love my RAM!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey RAMageddon the reason I went with the Husky's over the Weathertech was price. IMO there really is no difference in how they fit and they both offer lifetime replacement. So it was all about the price for me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Good day to all, I have just purchased a new Bright Silver Metallic with the two tone black lower paint 2016 Ram Rebel 1500 Hemi 5.7. Mine has pretty much all the option minus the Auto sense parking sensors. I was pretty much a ford guy till i test drove the new Ram Rebel and fell in love right away. The first vehicle i bought at the tender age of 17 was a 67 Belvedere two door ragtop loved that car. so when I sold it I kind of always knew i would make my way back chrysler/dodge one day. So far I have installed the factory black Running boards , solid fold 2.0 tonneau cover , also bought Husky floor liners and Huskey mud guards which by the way are awesome. plus AVS window vents. Then i had professionally installed 3M protective film over the skid plate , headlights , fog lights , front hood and the top of the front roof just above the windshield and that is just for starters. not sure what else I might add on later but that's pretty much it for now. **** I love my RAM!!
No back up camera?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.