Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, been following this forum for a while now but after the events of last night I felt the time was appropriate to register and say hey. I live in Reynoldsburg, a suburb of Columbus Ohio. And I brought my girl home with me last night.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Congrats! I hope she is all you wished for! Haha

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, she is everything I hoped for and had almost all the options I wanted. I think I got a great deal. I picked it up at Performance on Georgesville. They had a couple of Mopar 16's which were very tempting but I couldn't justify the difference in price. I took these photos today during a little urban off roading after work.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After two weeks I love this truck, I was at the car wash the other day (shout out to Goo Goo full service wash in Reynoldsburg) and while the guys at the wash were finishing up the manager came over and stood next to me and said" this might be inappropriate, but that truck is BadAss!" He went on to tell me that he looks at cars all day long, every day and he had never seen anything like it. The truck had to be pulled up 6 feet to the vacuums and the guys were arguing over who was going to get to move it. Yeah, that's my truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts