Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my rebel three months now so far happy time will tell if it stays that way modifications switch out all speakers for jl audio c2s, tw3 jl audio sub woofer 10 inch alpine pdx v-9 bushwhaker flares anthem rims are on the way i left the 17 inch size alone due to air suspension we will see how they look when they arrive! Heres a couple of pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome bud, looks great. I'm in Jacksonville. Look forward to seeing the wheels. I may do fender flares too, really make it pop more. I couldn't find one with the black rocker panels, but have a white one also.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Where did you get the rebel x decal on the sides of your box? Did that come with the truck? I like them and I feel like I need them! haha

·
Registered
462 Posts
This is the bedcover and the wheels that are on the way also changing out the step bars for westin hdx drop bars on the way also
Great build so far, liking the whole black and white theme going on. Can't wait to see those wheels on!
What rubbers are you mounting those wheels to?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure what tires yet im debating leaving the same tires or not sure i like the toyos on thier now just not sure rim size will be the same just the offset will be -12 so its going to have a wider stance any suggestions would be great!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts