Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
They look good! I've contemplated cab lights on my truck.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I wasn't brave enough to drill the holes in the roof. But I think they look great
You can't unring that bell. What did the dealer charge you for the install? They look really nice btw.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Definitely not hard to install but there's something with drilling holes in a perfectly good roof haha I've done it before on my older trucks but I don't think I'll install cab lights on my rebel the more I think about it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i like the look, always wanted a truck with them. last truck was a 2014 sport, it didn't have the look to do cab lights with. But the rebel has the look.
I know they are the same truck, but the rebel looks tougher and has a better stance than the sport.

·
Registered
80 Posts
That's not too bad, about $500 all said and done, did they cover them under any warranty 1yr/12K?

Any more pictures in the daylight, on and off etc..?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't get any more pictures. Trucks in the shop for a few days getting air ride swapped out for coil over.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I can't get any more pictures. Trucks in the shop for a few days getting air ride swapped out for coil over.
Sweet Jeebus! How much is that going to cost? Are you doing a lift with the coils? All that wiring and lines for the air, are you going to try to sell it to recover some of the cost?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's getting bds 6 inch coilover lift. Plus went from 33s to 35s. It'll be the worlds tallest rebel.

I haven't really thought about selling parts yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts