Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, been looking through the forum and decided to join. Seems like a lot of knowledge here. Feb of this year I traded in my 13 Ram Sport for a 16 Rebel/Black. Looking to learn a few things, and add as much as I can to it without voiding that **** warranty!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Welcome to the forums, would love to see some pictures ! This place is full of owners that are chock full of knowledge and experience, you'll definitely learn quite a bit

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think performance mods will void the warranty like a BDS lift kit. Stinks but that's the way it is. What mods are you thinking about?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey fellas, been looking through the forum and decided to join. Seems like a lot of knowledge here. Feb of this year I traded in my 13 Ram Sport for a 16 Rebel/Black. Looking to learn a few things, and add as much as I can to it without voiding that **** warranty!

Welcome! I think you'll be impressed with the Rebel, even coming from a similar trim like the Sport. Don't let the hype get you backed into a bad deal. This is still a 1500 and qualifies for most all 1500 rebates from FCA. I'd shoot for $9K-10K off MSRP. Anything better than that is a WIN-WIN!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just join the forum as well and I also recently purchased a Black Rebel 2016 as well. I'm also interested in learning a few things here as well. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, thanks for the welcome fellas.. Life happened right after I joined and haven't been back until now.

I'll post up a couple pics here this week. I of course took some when I first bought it, I'll get them uploaded to tiny pic and resized and up, once I get a little extra time.

I'm not planning anything too crazy for it. Honestly I'm going to give it to December, and I might go back to a Sport. I live in the Chicago area and I'm on the highways a lot and first off, it pisses me off in the rain, those toyo tires are terrible in wet pavement, and you sure can't cut lanes on I55 at 90mph like you can in a Sport.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts