Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently in a 2014 Durango but hopefully in a Rebel by the end of the year. My last three vehicles have been a 2010 Expedition (more on this later), 2012 Navigator and a 2014 Durango. Over the SUV's and need a truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
555 Posts
That's quite the nice history of SUV's to have owned and currently own.

How did you like the Navigator?
A friend of mine that had one said it didn't feel premium enough.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Currently in a 2014 Durango but hopefully in a Rebel by the end of the year. My last three vehicles have been a 2010 Expedition (more on this later), 2012 Navigator and a 2014 Durango. Over the SUV's and need a truck.
welcome to the boards, you trying to get one of the '15 demos or going to spec order a '16?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I just typed a long reply and lost it!!!! grrrr

I'm looking at ordering a 2016 Rebel probably by the end of the year.
The wife finally agreed with me that a truck would better suit or needs now than an SUV ( I tried to tell her that when I got the Durango)
The Lincoln was nice but the fit and finish could have been better.

I just now need to decide to stick with leases or purchase. Leases work better for us as we both have company cars and my SUV's end up sitting in the garage and only being driven on the weekends. I was tired of losing money on purchases due to depreciation.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Well I just typed a long reply and lost it!!!! grrrr

I'm looking at ordering a 2016 Rebel probably by the end of the year.
The wife finally agreed with me that a truck would better suit or needs now than an SUV ( I tried to tell her that when I got the Durango)
The Lincoln was nice but the fit and finish could have been better.

I just now need to decide to stick with leases or purchase. Leases work better for us as we both have company cars and my SUV's end up sitting in the garage and only being driven on the weekends. I was tired of losing money on purchases due to depreciation.
That's understandable since she seen the practicality of the Durango over a truck, something I see too often!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Welcome......I am a fellow NEWB up in Wesley Chapel area just north of Tampa!

Lurking currently.... considering buying one myself after some recent bad luck with BMW.
Not surprised to see 'bad luck' and 'bmw' in the same sentence. Exactly what bad luck have you had with the BMW?

Have you stopped by a dealer yet to check them out?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not surprised to see 'bad luck' and 'bmw' in the same sentence. Exactly what bad luck have you had with the BMW?

Have you stopped by a dealer yet to check them out?
Well not to thread jack..... but I could write a book on my latest saga. Custom spec'd 2015 M3 ordered....took delivery and the car failed the first day! Maybe had it in my possession for a total of 36 hours in 2 months, the rest of time was in the shop. Electric or software issues that ultimately went unresolved. ...so after 2 months of the car in shop BMW issued a Manufacturer buy back.

Here is a link with a long write up and ongoing commentary if you're interested in reading ;)
LEMON!! New M3 dud on arrival

Prior to that I had a 2011 BMW 550i that was in the shop every month.

I'm a glutton for punishment.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Well not to thread jack..... but I could write a book on my latest saga. Custom spec'd 2015 M3 ordered....took delivery and the car failed the first day! Maybe had it in my possession for a total of 36 hours in 2 months, the rest of time was in the shop. Electric or software issues that ultimately went unresolved. ...so after 2 months of the car in shop BMW issued a Manufacturer buy back.

Here is a link with a long write up and ongoing commentary if you're interested in reading ;)
LEMON!! New M3 dud on arrival

Prior to that I had a 2011 BMW 550i that was in the shop every month.

I'm a glutton for punishment.
Not surprised Lol.

It's a love/hate relationship. Love the tech, performance, design, build quality but hate all that's mention about it here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts