Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered up a cat back system from Magnaflow.....3 inch pipes, 5 inch tipes, all black...couldn't resist.
Install looks easy enough, for anyone who has swapped to any brand cat back setup, how was the general fit on the tail pipes and alignment to indents in the bumper? Any issues and if so what/where did you tweak in brackets to fix or were you able to resolve simple by playing with the pipes at the slip joints?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Someone installed a catback exhaust a while back and even posted a video of it. Seems to fit fine.

I ended up putting on a Corsa 14405 catback, it's a bit pricey but there is no drone and has a unique raspy sound too it. I actually got a pretty good deal on it so I can't complain too much plus I sold the stock catback system for a couple hundred bucks to make up for the cost as well.
Here is a video of it: https://youtu.be/_8MHdvqXIp8

·
Registered
436 Posts
Worst case scenario just play with the hangers. A little bend up here and there and it'll all be snug. I highly doubt you should have any fitment issues if you're doing the whole thing though.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well my wheel spacers just showed up and apparently my pipes will be here in a couple hours! Time to get to work this afternoon :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Busy day in the garage (well not really...only took about 2 hours start to finish)

Added some hub centric adapters to increase the track width for a slightly more aggressive stance and also swapped in a magnaflow cat back setup. I need another few minutes with it still I think I can get the tips better, but for the amount of time I have spent on it....it really did fit nice.

https://youtu.be/BWIybC2Zur4

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ohh and not to sound like an advertisement....found the exhaust on Amazon for $100 less than everywhere else ;). Was only $700 and took about 28 hours to get with free shipping!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts