Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Straight to tire shop after taking possession. 305/70r17 toyo extremes on 17x9 -12 offset fit with no rubbing issues in aero mode and up. I did however tie back the inner fender well splash cover with zip tie just to make sure. Nice stance and great ride. In the shop right now for other mods to include: tint, bushwacker extend a flares, roll n lock a series tonneau cover, amp power running boards. Here are her new shoes! Only rub is in entry mode at full lock left, not anything to worry about. More picks to come when the RAMSTER is out of the shop. Yes I have named it and waiting on window graphics and license plate and frames to come in that has the name on them lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Curious about the running boards would be nice to add since I don't feel like waiting for the the truck to lower for my wife and kids to get out. I don't mind jumping out or climbing in even in offroad mode. But for other guest that ride with me. Attach pics once you get it done to see how it looks. Your truck looks good so far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got the same color combo. I have had AMP Power steps on my last 3 Rams. Love the way they tuck away. Clean Rebel man congrats!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've decided I'm gonna get the molded mud flaps and sport bar to add to the mods. Will be about 2 weeks on those. I am enjoying it on the road to marco island florida now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Which sports bar are you doing with? About to order one. Was thinking of the Go Rhino 2.0 myself

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was thinking the blackhorse as its not as long. I wold still like to be able to access the front of the bed without climbing into it. The 2.0 goes to the middle of the back wheel. So for me still want user friendly

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah 2.0 does go back a ways. But I like the actuating lights so we will have to see. Post pics when you get the sports bar would like to see it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts