Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I went out last Saturday and finished Monday test driving the Chevy 1500, Ford F-150 and RAM 1500 all in the V8/crew cab config. We saw the Rebel, but it really wasn't the plan.

The Chevy ride loud, the nose was dragging low, the interior was cheap and cheesy. The F-150 was amazing to drive, quiet and smooth and actually what I would consider the best quality truck on the market. But the Rebel appearance package kept calling back to me. Sure, the Raptor exists, but that is not an appearance package, that is a factory chase truck and costs almost twice the money.

So we went back Monday and drove the Rebel with the luxury group and Alpine. Done. The appearance package did it, they won. I like a vehicle that provokes excitement as I walk up to it. I've had more limited edition / limited run vehicles over my 25 years than you could imagine. I'm a sucker for the unique, and I typically buy/sell a vehicle once a year.

Anyways, I've got 250 miles on my Rebel and I love it so far. I've gotten lots of questions and interest from strangers about it, people notice it.

Glad to be here, hope to stick around a year or maybe 2 ?

Attachments

Reactions: johnj

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome! You nailed all the same points that got me into one 2 months ago. Enjoy!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You made the right decision. I was in the market looking at the Ford F150 platinum. I would have bought that truck only to turn around and dump a lot of money into making it looking something like the rebel i.e. raise it, wheels, hood etc. The rebel is a total package.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts