Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW 2016 17" Ram Rebel OEM Wheels for sale: $900 * Fits Standard Ram 1500 Dakota & Du

For sale is a set of brand-new 17 inch 2016 ram rebel factory wheels. Wheels have less than 50 miles driven and were removed at the dealership for aftermarkets. No damage whatsoever. Will ship anywhere in the US except Hawaii and Alaska for $150 for the set of four. See pics. Message me or call/text 510-579-5710

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm in Memphis and will have a set of 2016 Rebel wheels available next week for $600 plus shipping or local pickup. I have 7,000 miles on mine, no defects, but going to aftermarket wheels next week.

Sandbar, i don't meant to hijack your post...haven't figured out how to start a new one, yet! Sorry. Good luck selling your wheels, too!

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I know this might be a stretch but would either of you guys be willing to let them go individually? I am looking for a matching spare to mount in the bed of my truck like a prerunner truck.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm not ready to do that...just don't want to get stuck with any. I'd like to get rid of all of them pretty quick if possible because I don't have room for them in the garage. Thanks for asking, though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The more I think about it, I am open to the idea if we can find others that want individual wheels, or sell them in pairs, etc. As long as I can move them, I don't care if they go to multiple buyers. I'd probably want to charge a little more for the trouble, though. This is my first day trying to sell, so let me drag my feet and see who else wants in and maybe we can work something out. My new wheels should be installed next week.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
The more I think about it, I am open to the idea if we can find others that want individual wheels, or sell them in pairs, etc. As long as I can move them, I don't care if they go to multiple buyers. I'd probably want to charge a little more for the trouble, though. This is my first day trying to sell, so let me drag my feet and see who else wants in and maybe we can work something out. My new wheels should be installed next week.
Sounds good! Please feel free to private message me if you decide to split them up.

Reactions: Kertster

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm in Memphis and will have a set of 2016 Rebel wheels available next week for $600 plus shipping or local pickup. I have 7,000 miles on mine, no defects, but going to aftermarket wheels next week.

Sandbar, i don't meant to hijack your post...haven't figured out how to start a new one, yet! Sorry. Good luck selling your wheels, too!
What setup are you going to and are you doing any mods with your setup?

·
Registered
45 Posts
What setup are you going to and are you doing any mods with your setup?
I put Fuel Trophy wheels on with the stock tires. I only have 7,000 miles on those tires and want to wear them out more before I get bigger/different tires. My profile pic should have the new wheels on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts