Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just purchased a 2019 black Rebel. Well sort of, I'm in Afghanistan at the moment but I just finalized and my parents picked it up for me. I'll finally get to drive it in May and I can't wait. I look forward to reading all the posts and learning more about my truck.

Andrew

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all. Just purchased a 2019 black Rebel. Well sort of, I'm in Afghanistan at the moment but I just finalized and my parents picked it up for me. I'll finally get to drive it in May and I can't wait. I look forward to reading all the posts and learning more about my truck.

Andrew
Congratulations!

May is just around the corner!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. This forum doesn't have very much traffic.

Agreed!
I came from the Jeep Wrangler world with several active forums. Haven’t found one for the Rebel with the same activity or enthusiasm.
Any suggestions for other forums?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Agreed!
I came from the Jeep Wrangler world with several active forums. Haven’t found one for the Rebel with the same activity or enthusiasm.
Any suggestions for other forums?
I purchased a new 2007 Mustang GT. When I got home I was instantly on the forums Back then if you posted something during the week you would get a lot of responses and on the weekends it would have even more. Forums as a whole have died off since social media. Just not nearly as much traffic now days. Ill IM you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Load a pic! Do you have air suspension or coil suspension? Do you have 8.4 inch Nav or 12 Inch Nav? Do you have the Ram boxes in the bed?

Let me know!

-Skip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts