Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys been using the multimedia holders? If so how have you been liking them for the devices you're using?

·
Registered
510 Posts
I haven't bought or ordered yet, but I had no idea that was even a feature. That could be really useful. I either put it in my lap, or go out and buy a mount for it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I use it all the time. It looks like it might not work with say a life proof case or otter box. But my nexus 5 fits perfectly and the cut outs for the charger are pretty sweet

·
Registered
29 Posts
use it everyday, nice little spot for my HTC One+ and never falls or even moves at all, and can charge or whatnot from right there so very handy to me.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mine fit fine with the Otterbox as well, so no complains. I wish though there was something that would hold my Ipod in place where the usb input is in the arm console.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine fit fine with the Otterbox as well, so no complains. I wish though there was something that would hold my Ipod in place where the usb input is in the arm console.
i just wish they put the media ports where the holder is, and I wish they put a sliding cover over that area.

·
Registered
231 Posts
i just wish they put the media ports where the holder is, and I wish they put a sliding cover over that area.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the media ports. I typically only use blue tooth. But still seems like an obvious oversight.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I broke down and got a 64gb sd card for my music, figure that is more than enough for my music needs, on top of the 1yr free SiriusXM.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I use it all the time. It looks like it might not work with say a life proof case or otter box. But my nexus 5 fits perfectly and the cut outs for the charger are pretty sweet
it works with otterbox defender series and commuter series

1 - 12 of 12 Posts