Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Let's see your truck with the cab lights
Joe. Pick it up when they are done with a couple more accessories installed at dealer
Here are the cab lights and step bars
Todd

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool, forgot you posted those before, i think....

um, I have another order coming in in a month, custom build. I'll send you the info once mine gets here so you can get one too.

·
Registered
85 Posts
cool, forgot you posted those before, i think....

um, I have another order coming in in a month, custom build. I'll send you the info once mine gets here so you can get one too.

Yes, interested Joe. I am having a hood decal I snagged from this forum being put on. The carbon matte black will take some the blah white away from the hood

Now to add the lift links, 35" tires, and a exhaust and I should be good for a while

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the outlaw exhaust sounds pretty good
theres a youtube video of it on a rebel

I told myself I was done for awhile too, it didn't work.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Flow master outlaw 817633 is what I am looking at.... Ugghhh.. This is never going to end is it?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Here she is. Picked her up today. Got 12 miles on it before I met the wife and kids at my moms place and she had to take it for a spin!

Reactions: Roomraider and Joe

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rebel should of come in orange, i like that. yours looks good too. what do you think of the stripes?

Love the cab lights. are you in detroit? not much snow there.

does the wife know about the plans to add more and more to the rebel?

·
Registered
85 Posts
rebel should of come in orange, i like that. yours looks good too. what do you think of the stripes?

Love the cab lights. are you in detroit? not much snow there.

does the wife know about the plans to add more and more to the rebel?

Thanks Joe. Yeah, I'm just north of Detroit. Macomb Twp. She knows I can never leave things alone. She was with me (mostly agreed, well, I guess somewhat agreed) on all the JK mods I did on my Rubicon.... She wants me to do the exhaust first. I think I spoiled her when I got her a 2007 trailblazer SS AWD with the corvette LS engine. Then had it modified with exhaust, CAI, and full tune. Got rid of that and put her ass in a mini van. Bahahahahahahahahah

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you skip work today so you could drive your new truck around.
I would of.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Being his and her's vehicles I think it would be cool to have more common things going on between the two vehicles, like that orange pin stripe the Cherokee has.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Did you skip work today so you could drive your new truck around.
I would of.
I wish, but we got a major quote going on and had to be at work by 7am and left at 7pm tonight.
Hopefully this weekend, I'll get some play time :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Got an appointment set up for Saturday to have the Outlaw flowmaster installed. Only complaint so far. Park sense. Put it in park, park sense not available. Look in setting, both sound and camera is checked. But only camera works.
Hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
229 Posts
Beautiful truck right there.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey tud, what did those cab lights run ya? Dealer install?
COLDCUT
The kit was about $115 bucks from the dealer and $300 in labor to install. Well worth it in my mind. Plus full warranty, so if they leak, its covered

Its by far the best mod people have said about the truck even with the 5.7L humming at idle with a grumpy sort of lump with the flowmaster outlaw exhaust on.
Go figure....
Todd

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
COLDCUT
The kit was about $115 bucks from the dealer and $300 in labor to install. Well worth it in my mind. Plus full warranty, so if they leak, its covered

Its by far the best mod people have said about the truck even with the 5.7L humming at idle with a grumpy sort of lump with the flowmaster outlaw exhaust on.
Go figure....
Todd
nice lights todd

·
Registered
4 Posts
COLDCUT

Go figure....
Todd
I'm loving the look of the lights! It's definitely on my short list of add-ons. Right now I'm busy adding the ICI R/T Magnum steps. One accessory at a time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts