Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dodge or Ram has to get off this everything based on a Crew Cab kick. Not everybody needs room for six. Much rather have an extended or regular cab in the Rebel series.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't mind that so much, but I see why others would.
The single interior scheme didn't bug me at first but now that it's sunk in that is all I can get i'm liking it less and less. ESPECIALLY no bench seat... :(:mad:

They can't possibly think zero variations is a good thing? I'm sure the fat cats said something along the lines of, "We'll confirm there's a demand before offering any sort of variation to this new line" at the round table, right?

Really need to see one in person to make up my mind now.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I don't mind that so much, but I see why others would.
The single interior scheme didn't bug me at first but now that it's sunk in that is all I can get i'm liking it less and less. ESPECIALLY no bench seat... :(:mad:

They can't possibly think zero variations is a good thing? I'm sure the fat cats said something along the lines of, "We'll confirm there's a demand before offering any sort of variation to this new line" at the round table, right?

Really need to see one in person to make up my mind now.
Variations would indeed help them to appeal to a broader audience, something i'd like to see as while the current configuration doesn't entirely bother me, some variation would make me that much more interested.

·
Registered
510 Posts
And industry trends show us that variation (a lot of variation) in models is something that is popular and works. People want options to find the perfect car/truck that fits them. Different cab options would definitely be an important part of this.

·
Registered
462 Posts
And industry trends show us that variation (a lot of variation) in models is something that is popular and works. People want options to find the perfect car/truck that fits them. Different cab options would definitely be an important part of this.
Yeah, while that is a good thing to have, it has to make sense in the vehicle it's going into. A lot to factor in when doing that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts