Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I saw the white grizzly at the dealership, I knew it was meant to be!

Anyone contemplating getting a tonneau cover should definitely look into the Diamondbacks. They are god **** awesome!

·
Registered
82 Posts
thats wicked.
two questions:
1, how did you get it up there??
2, doesn't that throw off the center of gravity for taking corners and braking and such?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 12' foldable ramps that diamondback sells. As for the ride quality I can't really say cause it was a short 5min drive home from the dealer. I'm heading out on a trip this weekend and I'll post how the truck handles with it loaded up on top.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I ALMOST bought one used on craigslist for 250. I am still kicking myself for not buying it. What do they go for new??

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I paid $2600cad shipped to my door and bought the ramps used for $400. They sell the ramps new for $900cad shipped.

·
Registered
436 Posts
That is all sorts of badass. Love that they match. Not only the white paint, but the wheels even with the two toned machined and black inserts. I for one would be scared as **** taking it off and on though.

·
Read Only
108 Posts
Looks good and good luck with it. For the diamond back check the brackets often cause my buddy has one and the welds on at least one were just about to break.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Loading it really isn't bad and feels safe. I'll try and get someone to video tape me next time I load it.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Sounds too good to be true if you can get a used one for $250 when a new one goes for $2k. Tat Grizzly looks perfect on the Rebel, especially with those silver wheels.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do cops ever pull you over to check how secure the ATV is mounted?
I haven't had it out yet besides the drive home from the atv dealer. I can't see cops hassling me, there's no difference between mine and a guy that has atvs on a sled deck.

A buddy has a diamondback and loads his 8x8 Argo on it and has never had an issue with cops.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Cops generally don't care unless they see you'r ATV halfway sliding off the diamondback. They're more interested in speeding cars. You just need a white dirt bike to complete the set. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts