Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today installed Lund Nerf bar and DeeZee tail gate assist. Install time about 2 hrs. Need to take off a harness bracket on driver side replaced with another bracket that I made to support the harness. I think should not be any issues, fringes crossed....

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Leber, did you have to make your own bracket for the nerf bars? What year is your Rebel and what is the model# for your nerf bars? I just purchased the Lund latitude "W" shaped (Model# 26610014) from Amazon but they don't fit my 2016 Rebel. Called Lund and they said the rocker panels were changed on the 2016's and need a "supplemental bracket kit" that is not available yet, but should be within the next couple of weeks. Lund will send me free of charge when available, but just wondering if the rocker panels have changed from the 2015 to 2016 Rebels?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine is 2016. Only bracket issue was I believe drive side front bracket there was wiring harness support that I took off. And zip tied to the bracket.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same model number from Amazon.com as yours for w bar

·
Registered
14 Posts
Today installed Lund Nerf bar and DeeZee tail gate assist. Install time about 2 hrs. Need to take off a harness bracket on driver side replaced with another bracket that I made to support the harness. I think should not be any issues, fringes crossed....
Very kewl..added both to my wish list..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry about the late response Rada. Still have not received the supplemental bracket kit from Lund. Each month they say it should be the end of the month. Been going on since April. Just contacted them again today. My wife is getting tired of these bars laying in the dining room and getting into the truck with no bars so I will need to either try Leber's trick or go to a different nerf bar.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts