Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm Brittani:)
I had to get rid of my POS ford and I'm so glad I chose a rebel! I've had my bed liner done, windows tinted and new wheels and tires put on, I'm loving the outcome! Can't wait for the next project, hoping to get some ideas from you guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, that's one of the setups I'm considering. Any rubbing? How's the ride compared to stock?
It rubs a little when I'm backing up and turning out of my driveway but that's it. I only had my stock wheels and tires on for 100 miles so it's hard to compare but it rides really smooth and quite, I'm really happy with it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It rubs a little when I'm backing up and turning out of my driveway but that's it. I only had my stock wheels and tires on for 100 miles so it's hard to compare but it rides really smooth and quite, I'm really happy with it.
Hey Brittaniwilder, nice wheels! I'm kind of in the same camp on upgrading to 20 inch wheels, but I'm stuck between 305/55/20 and 295/60/20 tires. You mentioned you have some rubbing issues while backing up and turning. Is that in Entry/Exit mode, Aero mode, or just any mode? If it's only in Entry/Exit mode I hardly ever go into that one, so that may not be a problem with the slightly larger diameter 295/60's, but if that's in any mode I will have to stick with the smaller 305/55's.

Thank you for your answer in advance and great looking Rebel! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Brittaniwilder, nice wheels! I'm kind of in the same camp on upgrading to 20 inch wheels, but I'm stuck between 305/55/20 and 295/60/20 tires. You mentioned you have some rubbing issues while backing up and turning. Is that in Entry/Exit mode, Aero mode, or just any mode? If it's only in Entry/Exit mode I hardly ever go into that one, so that may not be a problem with the slightly larger diameter 295/60's, but if that's in any mode I will have to stick with the smaller 305/55's.

Thank you for your answer in advance and great looking Rebel!
The only time I've ever noticed it is in the morning when it's been parked all night and I'm backing up to go to work. I'm not sure which mode it sits in while parked. But I've never noticed it anywhere else.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks great. I really like how your new wheels look. Welcome to the family and enjoy your new Rebel!

FYI: You have to manually switch to entry/exit suspension height. Either with the remote or the buttons on the dash. If you didn't change the suspension mode then it's at normal height. Try putting it in off/road mode manually and see if your tires still rub when backing out of your driveway.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great. I really like how your new wheels look. Welcome to the family and enjoy your new Rebel!

FYI: You have to manually switch to entry/exit suspension height. Either with the remote or the buttons on the dash. If you didn't change the suspension mode then it's at normal height. Try putting it in off/road mode manually and see if your tires still rub when backing out of your driveway.
Thanks :) I never really mess with the suspension modes so it must be at normal height, and it's just a small rub. Doesn't rub at all in off road mode :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts