Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked my Rebel up yesterday and when I asked the dealership if it would be okay to always leave it in offroad height driving around because higher is better they assured me it wouldn't be a problem. They never mentioned it automatically adjusts ride height according to your speed, I'm wondering if I can lock it in offroad? Don't think it'll look that good driving in aero mode.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just picked my Rebel up yesterday and when I asked the dealership if it would be okay to always leave it in offroad height driving around because higher is better they assured me it wouldn't be a problem. They never mentioned it automatically adjusts ride height according to your speed, I'm wondering if I can lock it in offroad? Don't think it'll look that good driving in aero mode.
I am not aware of any way to do that, however I know there is a service mode to disable the air suspension for when its on a lift, so there may be something that can be done.

I wan going to start looking into if there is any "secret" or service menus that are accessible in 1500's but I have not yet.

For my charger if you hold two buttons down at the same time on the steering wheel it goes into a special menu to adjust things, Im not sure if the new evic has something similar or not.

Also since its computer controlled im sure there will be some tuner out there at some point that will allow it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You can turn off aero mode in settings. What I don't know is if that's off and you are in off road mode whether it will automatically adjust to normal mode.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts