Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read a lot of people not having a problem with it. Moving the links from front to rear, rear to front. When I did it on my truck it kept saying can't raise due to payload. The truck was also trying to adjust it self while I was doing it. Gonna try it again. Gonna get my truck in my shop and leave it for 30 minutes.

Anyone done the link swap and never had a problem?

·
Registered
39 Posts
By turn it off Joe means to put it in Tire Jack Mode which you can do in the radio screen settings. To reset it press and hold both the up and down buttons for the air ride for at least 5 seconds, and then get the speed of the truck up over 15 MPH. Instead of the swap many people are either building their own links or buying them from adjustable air ride ( which I did). There is good thread on both methods here : http://www.ramrebelforum.com/forum/tires-wheels-suspension/4697-air-suspension-headaches.html

I recommend that you read this whole thread to get an idea of options for modding the air ride. I think there is mention of the error you are getting and why in there also. Lots of good ideas in there. Enjoy, lots of fun playing with this truck.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I made my own links and love them. Super easy as long as you get the right parts. Than it's just a matter of adjusting them to get the right height.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts