Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see what you mean and although it sure looks like a raptor rival, that is not what it's about. It's more of a Tundra TRD, Z71 and FX4 rival.

·
Registered
129 Posts
x2
it's too bad at this point it's clear that wont happen, what we see here is likely not going to change.
well we'll see, i remember when the raptor debuted it was only available as an extended cab, but enough people said they wanted a crew so they built both.. we could potentially do the same thing...Although if im remembering correctly reg cab 1500s come from Mexico (or something like that) so maybe extended is a better bet...

The Rebel will be available only as a crew cab with the five-foot-seven-inch bed

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll have to see in person, but I wish the fender flares were alittle more aggressive looking.

And that the whole front would have been blacked out, just makes me feel more un-easy about the mustache grill, could have at least gone all black. But I like the idea of a brush-gaurd on the front to take away from the overall mustacheeee

They're just minor but still.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'll have to see in person, but I wish the fender flares were alittle more aggressive looking.

And that the whole front would have been blacked out, just makes me feel more un-easy about the mustache grill, could have at least gone all black. But I like the idea of a brush-gaurd on the front to take away from the overall mustacheeee

I'm sure you could dip the silver black, a can or two should have you set...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

who knows, maybe some aftermarket company might come out with a more aggressive set, that sure is something i would be interested in.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hadn't really paid much attention to that before now but it looks really handy (which means everyone wants help moving :p)

Does that come standard or is it an option?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ha ha ha So true..It's not listed separately, I'm pretty sure it's part of the RamBox Cargo Management System (1295.00) option. The thought behind that is the cargo bed divider wouldn't function to well with a conventional bed.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I LOVE this truck, but I have to say it doesn't have the same fit and finish that my Ford Lariat 4x4 had. Since mine was one of the first Rebels, I'm sure they rushed it off the line. I've already had one trim piece replaced under warranty and I need to get an appointment for MORE trim pieces to be "re-fit" to the truck. One of my from fender flares is loose and 2 parts on one of my Ram boxes it loose(including the exterior flame red cover). After a few drives, I have to hit the pieces with my fist to snap them back into place.

Besides my trim issues, it's awesome.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I LOVE this truck, but I have to say it doesn't have the same fit and finish that my Ford Lariat 4x4 had. Since mine was one of the first Rebels, I'm sure they rushed it off the line. I've already had one trim piece replaced under warranty and I need to get an appointment for MORE trim pieces to be "re-fit" to the truck. One of my from fender flares is loose and 2 parts on one of my Ram boxes it loose(including the exterior flame red cover). After a few drives, I have to hit the pieces with my fist to snap them back into place.

Besides my trim issues, it's awesome.
I was also missing screws from one of my fender flares. But that's the only issue I've had so far with mine

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yes the cargo management system is part of the ram box package, that includes the locking tailgate extender/divider thing.

The only thing I am not happy about is that they dont have dual zone climate control. A little disappointing to find that out but its not the end of the world.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bet if enough people are disappointed about the lack of a dual zone climate control they might just add it in some future year but it just seems like something far down on their list of priorities.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I was also missing screws from one of my fender flares. But that's the only issue I've had so far with mine
You can probably go back to your dealer and ask them for those missing screws. It shouldn't be too hard to put them back in. Odd that you're missing a few from your Rebel but they could have been dislodged during transportation if they were loosely screwed on.

·
Registered
555 Posts
You can probably go back to your dealer and ask them for those missing screws. It shouldn't be too hard to put them back in. Odd that you're missing a few from your Rebel but they could have been dislodged during transportation if they were loosely screwed on.
Yeah they should have no problem in doing that for free even, will be surprised if they charge for something so simple and so cheap for them to do since the long-term loyalty someone will have to a dealership will pay dividends BIG

·
Registered
231 Posts
i went to the dealer, the dealer replaced them without any fuss and for free.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts