Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone new to the site and just purchased a 2017 dodge rebel. Love it inside and out. Been wanting to get But i dont want to make an aftermarket switch into the dash. Has anyone made it so i can just use the fog light switch to turn on the light bar. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I hope you're enjoying your truck! I had the same idea but others recommended that I run it through its own relay so that you don't try to run too much electricity from the stock relay. I ended up running raptor style running light tapped in from the factory fogs though. I've got light pods mounted in the cutout for the stock fogs and ran them their own relay. As for mounting the switch, I just have it 3M'ed to my center console and it still looks clean. I've also got 2 light bars (a 20 inch and a 22 inch) one behind the grille under the RAM logo and one behind the bottom mesh above the tow hooks. They are run off of their own relays too. I can post pics if you want. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have pictures of the switch install? I have thought about trying to wire the switch to one of the extra spaces available on the dash where the heated seats are located.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts