Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I'm running no license plate frame. First thing I did was get home and remove the dealer sticker and plate frame. Took my truck back to the dealer the next day to get some things out of my old truck and the salesman was giving me a hard time that I already had removed their free advertising. Haha, savages

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm running no license plate frame. First thing I did was get home and remove the dealer sticker and plate frame. Took my truck back to the dealer the next day to get some things out of my old truck and the salesman was giving me a hard time that I already had removed their free advertising. Haha, savages
They knew to not even put one on my truck when I picked it up. I went with a smoked license plate cover instead of a frame..

Last dealership I used would put one on almost every car that went in every time.. go in for some warranty work, comes out with a license plate frame.. annoying.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have a set of older heavy metal frames that I use. Pop off the dealer frames and put my own on, and good luck to any dealer that pulls mine off without asking....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts