Ram Rebel Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
A 30" curved light bar fit perfectly with a bit of modifying of the 2 mounting brackets with it I don't right now have pictures of it at night but will in 9 days

·
Registered
17 Posts
I used the same brackets that the light bar comes with just drilled holes in the side of the brackets used the bolts it came. But because it was curved it mounted perfectly to the mounting bracket of the bumper cause it's slightly on an angle.

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
It's kinda hard to tell and he hasn't been active in awhile to ask him.

·
Registered
3 Posts
well i mounted a 30" single row led light bar in the front bumper. and this upcoming week i will be mounting a 50" curved light bar on the roof aswell as two flush mount pods in the rear bumper for reverse lights and work lights. all are wired to some nice rocker switches mounted in the center counsel.
do you have pics?

·
Registered
16 Posts
30" speed demon black ops curved, very bright !!!!!
Can you give me some details on how you mounted your LED bar there in that space where the honeycomb insert it? I was able to unscrew that whole plastic piece, but didn't have enough room behind the bumper to get it out of there.

Did you do any cutting drilling? What about brackets? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Randy I dremeled out the honey combe then drilled and tapped into the side frame there is a lot of test fitting the brackets I had to grind down the bracks on a slight angle to fit the curved bar but the finished product fits very nice. What I would do first is get the whole light bar assembly with the brackets that come with on the light bar and test fit where it would fit nicely. I ended up tapping it 1/4"

21 - 32 of 32 Posts