Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am leaving the forum. Chrysler is replacing my Rebel due to my issues and I went with a Power Wagon for the replacement. The new truck should be here in a week or two. Good luck to you all.

·
Registered
231 Posts
It's too bad you couldn't have waited a few months and got the new power wagon. Then you could have still looked like the rebel but had all the power wagon capabilities. Best of luck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm curious what issues you had that prompted them to replace it? Or, are there threads I didn't read?
I had the sunroof leak, like several others here. They replaced the sunroof and the new one leaked also. I expressed my concern over electrical issues, as my dash was completely soaked, several times. I also had concerns of mold, due to the carpeting also being soaked. There is a thread on here somewhere about these issues.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Like what Maverik said, we won't mind hearing about your power wagon, plus there's an off topic section it can go in, that's if it's just purely power wagon and nothing related to the rebel.

·
Registered
555 Posts
They better be giving a full refund since they have no good reason to not do that, anything less just makes them look bad and it just comes back to the fact they have to do what's right for the consumer which a full refund is.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes they are giving me a full refund, plus reimbursing me for all of the accessories installed.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Are those the stock wheels that comes with the power wagon? Looks a bit small to me.
Yeah, those are the stockers. Good 'ol Duratracs

·
Registered
555 Posts
That's one thing I like about stock wheels, they are for the most part just good enough, nothing special, which makes it easier to justify getting some aftermarket set and use the stocks for winter... although I've seen some guys run their high dollar aftermarket set in winter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts