Ram Rebel Forum banner

Leaving GM after 20 Years for the Rebel

7K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Jbob 
#1 ·
Greetings Sports Fans! I have been stalking the forum for about 5 weeks now. I bought my rebel sight unseen 5 weeks ago and have been following you guys to see what to expect. It was unloaded off the railcar 9/6 should have it this week.

Granite Crystal Metallic/Brilliant Black on the way and I am ready!

#7 ·
Thanks for that info I do not see it on the spec sheet. Can anyone tell me what the exact measurements of the opening of the grill? The LED Light Bar thread has my interest and I am planning on putting one there but would like to know what will fit?

#17 ·
FINALLY!! Came in yesterday picked it up last night! I am really impressed and love it so far! Much more impressive in person than I expected. Honestly the only thing that shocks me it does not have is dual climate control or auto AC. That is pretty much standard on any other pickup line and I never even thought it would not be on it. The air suspension is really nice!

Weather TEC front Mats Today (factory mats are really nice so nice I didn't buy the rear TEC mat because factory is just as good)

Windows blacked out on Saturday

30" LED Light bar mounted behind the grill on Monday

Thinking I may put some molded mud flaps on to keep rock chips and mud off the rocker panels. Thoughts or experience?

Will post picts when I am done with all my mods!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.