Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here! But wanted to introduce myself since I just special ordered a 2017 Ram Rebel, Brilliant Black, with every option except sunroof and tow mirrors. I ordered Friday Sept 23, and they said 8-12 weeks but could be sooner! I'm so dang excited! I called around to about 15 different dealerships all within 2-300 miles of me. I ended up being told by a few that they couldnt special order any 17 Rebels... I finally was able to get down to Dalton, GA and Chattanooga, TN with Chattanooga winning the battle, as Dalton couldnt give me a correct build sheet, even after 6 attempts. Anyways, who's excited for me?! Ha

·
Read Only
108 Posts
Welcome and I ordered mine a few weeks ago but since it's through my fleet company it's a 24-26 week wait so it's good that through the dealer you can get in half the time.

·
Registered
181 Posts
dual climate has been an option since early 2016..... of course they made it available just after I ordered my 2016 >=(

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congrats on ordering the Rebel you want and not settling for whatever they had in stock! any plans for your new Rebel once you get it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats on ordering the Rebel as you wanted it. I was lucky enough to find one on the lot (actually the dealer found one at a different dealer about 300 miles away) that had everything I wanted except it had my second choice for color. It's been a blast to drive since I got it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not happy

Beware!!!!!!!!!! My 2017 ram rebel flooded. Factory mess-up. Sunroof drain clogged. Lots of possible problems could arise from this and they wont give you a new vehicle nor replace mat nor pad. Nothing at all. You are on your own.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts