Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
I've had my 19 Rebel since Aug 9th. I had the soft trifold tonneau and running boards factory installed, so they are covered by factory warranty.

As for DIY mods, in Sept I installed the Motofab 2.5" strut spacers and ReadyLift upper control arms for the inproved ball joint range. Very happy with both products and love the perfectly level stance it delivered. Did it all by myself in about 5hrs. Some have done it in 2hrs with an extra pair of hands.

I'm probably going to add the mopar bed extender and some new wheels and tires this summer.

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

·
Registered
11 Posts
First things first, tint and exhaust. Never made it more than 24 hours off the lot without that haha. A nice set of 20x10's wrapped in 33x12.5's seems like the perfect combo as well on the rebels. Zero rubbing and just the right amount of stance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my 19 Rebel last week. Went with the quad cab, no etorque or air. So far I have tinted the windows and had the dealer install the running boards. I ordered a diamondback se cover and full Bedrug liner and will install them when they arrive. I want to install mud guards to protect the paint. Any suggestions on brand or type ??? I will post pics once everything is installed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was told by Bedrug that they don’t have anything that will fit the new Ram bed at this time due to the redesign. Let us know if you are able to make the one you ordered work with some modifications.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've had my 19 Rebel since Aug 9th. I had the soft trifold tonneau and running boards factory installed, so they are covered by factory warranty.

As for DIY mods, in Sept I installed the Motofab 2.5" strut spacers and ReadyLift upper control arms for the inproved ball joint range. Very happy with both products and love the perfectly level stance it delivered. Did it all by myself in about 5hrs. Some have done it in 2hrs with an extra pair of hands.

I'm probably going to add the mopar bed extender and some new wheels and tires this summer.

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
Does your Rebel have Coil or Air Suspension? Any issues yet?

-Skip

·
Registered
451 Posts
Does your Rebel have Coil or Air Suspension? Any issues yet?

-Skip
Air? ROFL! You're definitely new here! No, no air. Had a 16' Rebel with the air ride... hence why I now have a 19 with coils.

Air ride is for the lower 40 states. Don't buy it in Canada.

The coils on the 19 are better than the air ride on the 16's anyway.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Picking up my '19 Rebel this weekend. Bought it from a dealer that went out of business. 11K off the sticker sounded good to me, 37 miles on it and plastic still on the seats :)

4x4 Flame Red/Black, rebel 12, sunroof, air, park assist, ramboxes, 5.8 HEMI no e-torque, spray in bed liner bed utility and lighting, remote start, brake control, 33g tank, tube sidesteps, and a bed step factory installed.

Already bought a Borla Atak (sitting in the garage) black tipped - going on next Thursday.

Have the Pulsar but might just return and get a Diablo Tuner and go with a Greene tune.

Also bought a Veraram CAI and a Helliwig swaybar.

Going to drive awhile and see how much I want to do a lift, probably 3.5" or 4" nothing more. 35" Nittos I think, Rims I am still in the air on...

Will put some headers on next year most likely (would love Kooks but they are over 3K so probably ARH instead.)

Trying to figure a foldable, paintable bed cover option but not much luck so far. Paragon makes a nice looking cover that can be color matched but I contacted them and they do no and are not going to make one for ramboxed trucks.

Going with the hidden Winch and a smitybilt x20.

At some point I'll upgrade the speakers and possible an under rear seat sub combo box, nothing wild.

No fender flare options for the 19 that fit just yet, so holding out for now.

And a bunch of silly aesthetic painting/powdercoating/vinyl details I have in mind. Would love to figure out a front camera mount for off-roading.

I have a longer list but still deciding on some things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts