1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Do you have to change both the front and rear links to get rid of the factory rake or could I just change out the front? I only mention it in this thread because it seemed related to the discussion.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No issues with the off road mode (1 more inch), and yes you can change the front to level the truck out.
rides great, with the 2" spacers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
No issues with the off road mode (1 more inch), and yes you can change the front to level the truck out.
rides great, with the 2" spacers.
Just did the same thing. Ordered them for Revel Performance. They come pre-set at factory length, so I swapped out the rears but left them the same size and up front I adjusted them to be the same height as the rear so the truck now level. In off road I'm 40" in the rear and 39 3/4 up front to the bottom of the flare, In normal I'm at about 39 1/8 all around, at aero mode I'm at about 38 1/4 all around and at entry/exit I'm at 36" all around. Ride is pretty much the same other than in off road mode it's a tiny bit rougher. The modes all respond as normal, they adjust as they do at there set speeds without issue so far.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Those $300 links are way overpriced. You can also order the parts to make them for less than $70. (covered in other threads and forums)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Those $300 links are way overpriced. You can also order the parts to make them for less than $70. (covered in other threads and forums)
I know, I've just been a bit crazy over hear and there solid and it was a simple online order. BTW what are most doing in relation to the actual lift difference to achieve the best ride with as close to level as possible. In terms of inches from the floor to the wheel well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts