Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We purchased our 2016 Ram Rebel on Wed 11/2/16 from Dave Smith Ram, Kellogg Idaho. We are very pleased with the truck, I flew into Spokane WA from Billings, MT and the dealership had a shuttle van waiting for the plane to land. Our truck doesn't have the Hemi, but the V-6 engine. I was very impressed with the power and ride back to Billings. After 7 hours, over 4 mountain passes and 500 miles I got home at 11 PM. The projection headlights lights up both sides of the interstate and helped to ease my concerns of deer and elk crossing the highway. Truckers heading west let me know that I needed to dial back the lights. It is easier to list the options the truck doesn't have ( ram boxes, moon roof, luxury package, limited slip). I had the dealer install a spray-in bed liner, and tailgate extender. I installed rear ram heavy duty mudflaps and ram chrome wheel to wheel running boards. I haven't taken a picture of the truck yet, but will post it in the near fluture.

What other options or upgrades should we consider?

We look forward to your suggestions and comments

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the BEST Ram Rebel Forum on the net! There are a lot of good resources here and everyone here is here to help. Can't think of anything more...sounds like you have all the bells and whistles already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts