Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boys at GM are finally sick and tired of sitting on the sidelines and quite possibly set to send Badlands out to war:

General Motors has filed an application to register the term “Badlands” as a trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), GM Authority has discovered.
The automaker’s February 16th, 2015 filing carries serial number 86535743 and specifies that the mark will be used for “Motor land vehicles, namely, trucks”.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Sounds like a good move for GM to step into this arena, and hopefully they build something awesome. I'm not sure that Badlands really sounds like the best name for a vehicle to me. Raptor and Rebel sound like more exciting names to me than Badlands.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dont they have the reaper? or did that sell like crap everywhere else to... The dealer here has had a reaper on their lot for what seems like forever its been atleast 5-6 months.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wasn't the reaper from Chevy?
Yes.

Unless GM plans to do something significant to the Reaper, I won't expect it to last long with the way it is currently, unless they want to keep it around for the sake of not being left out and letting RAM and Ford have all the fun.

·
Registered
28 Posts
There is a Chevy Badlander. It is produced from the same place that does the Ford Black-Ops. Nice truck but probably very pricey. The Black Ops Ford is close to 80K$.

·
Registered
555 Posts
There is a Chevy Badlander. It is produced from the same place that does the Ford Black-Ops. Nice truck but probably very pricey. The Black Ops Ford is close to 80K$.
Never realized that Ford had that, now that I finally looked them up for the first time, i'm impressed!

·
Registered
254 Posts
WEhat chevy should really do is build something to go after Jeep... Raptor fighters are just candy, if they want to punch hard they'll go for FCA's heart...

·
Registered
680 Posts
Not sure about the right one but I think the left truck is from Tuscany, not Ford.
Chevy will have a hard time competing with Jeep's lineup because they are known as the off road vehicle brand and has been for a long time. It'll be had to draw the Jeep enthusiasts away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts