Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to say hello to everyone. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who is a member on the site. Before I ever purchased a pick-up truck, this site helped me make my final decision. lt was between the F-150, Silverado and Rebel. Since this was going to be my first pick-up truck and I was finally going to pull the trigger on this had to make the right choice. I went to the dealership and just took a look at the Rebel one day, I actually didn't even test drive it because I was not prepared to make a deal. I knew then this was going to be my first pick-up truck. A week later I went back test drove it and went home with my new 2016 Rebel. I never even test drove the other two trucks. Granted there have been some issues. Already had the axle recall and having an intermittent issue with the display screen telling me I am stuck in a gear (when I am not), but I will get to that in a forum later on. Love my truck didn't even realize how muck until it was in the shop for three days during the recall.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Glad that you are happy with the purchase despite the few bumps in the road. Let us know about the issues and how they were to solve too.

Any changes or mods to your truck on the docket?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts